Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at ASLD GmbH (“company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal information you disclose to us
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when filling the contact message form and when filling up the contact message form, expressing your interest in obtaining information about ASLD and its products and services. This is also the case when your persons directly contact us or when you place an order. ASLD may ask you for additional business information in order to properly assess your business and software requirements. The personal information we COLLECT can include the following:
Name and Contact Data. We collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data, our communication records with you.
Information automatically collected
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Site. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Site and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Site, and for our internal analytic and reporting purposes.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use personal information collected via our Sites for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for our legitimate business interests in order to properly provide information, quotations, invoices, and update information for our software. This is done, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific grounds we rely on for information next to each purpose listed below.
How we use the information we collect or receive
- To send you marketing and promotional communications with your consent. We may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see the "Your Privacy Rights" below).
- To send administrative information to you We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To provide support We may use your personal information to send you support for the efficient use of software or answer your questions, regarding your specific applications, and issues.
- Fulfill and manage your orders. We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Sites.
- To post testimonials with your Consent. We post testimonials on our Sites that may contain personal information. Prior to posting a testimonial, we will obtain your consent to use your name and testimonial. If you wish to update, or delete your testimonial, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include your name, testimonial location, and contact information.
WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
We only share and disclose your information in the following situations:
- Compliance with Laws. We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests and Legal Rights. We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Distributors. We may share your contact information with our local distributors tin order to help us to provide product support and related services.
- Mandatory Reporting. We may provide your information to government organizations, like export control organizations, where reporting is mandatory under applicable law.
WHAT IS OUR STANCE ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES?
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In European Economic Area, you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such a request, please use the contact details provided below. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal.
If you are resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm .
Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by sending an email to email@example.com or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list.
DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
Yes, we will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, email us firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to
If you are a resident in the European Economic Area, the "data controller" of your personal information is ASLD GmbH. You can contact us directly regarding the processing of your information by ASLD GmbH, by email at email@example.com or by post to: